I LOVE to use these to give our kids snacks, because I try to minimize plastic in our kitchen. They are the perfect size for nuts, cereal, pretzels, goldfish, etc. They even come with lids, to save leftover snacks for later!
Check out the HOT deal here!!!
More Hot Deals!!!
Make sure to join our HOT Deals Facebook group and the main Parent Vault FB group so that you don’t miss any of the hot deals that we find!!! Here are some more Amazon sales to checkout too!
- Hint Water
- Rimmel Provocalips Lipstick
- Flexzilla Garden Hose (50 Ft!)
- Nabisco Oreo, Chips Ahoy & Nutter Butter 56 Snack Packs
- Zippo Refillable Hand Warmers
- Bubly Sparking Water
- Westcott Magnifying Ruler
- Noot Kids Headphones & Microphone Headsets
- Paint Pens (amazing for decorating glass, canvas, rocks, ceramic & EVERYTHING!!!)
- Brain Quest Workbooks (PreK – 6th Grade)
- Scientific Explorer Perfumery STEM Kit
- Bostitch QuietSharp 6 Electric Pencil Sharpener
- Boon Bento Lunch Box
- Human Body Activity Book
- INCREDIBLE Inverted Umbrella
- Klutz Lego Chain Reactions Science & Building Kit
- Snap Circuits Electronics Education Kits
- BIG Preschool Workbook (PLUS, Kindergarten Workbook)
- Fly Swat Sight Word Game
- Paint by Sticker Books
FREE Virtual Camp for Kids
Here are all of our (free!) virtual camps for kids, in case you missed any:
- “Back to Basics” Life Skills Camp
- DIY Craft Camp
- Cooking Classes for Kids
- Science Experiments for Kids
- Kids Entrepreneurship
- World Traveler (Kids Geography Camp)
Don’t forget to join our Facebook group to see our live classes and follow us on Pinterest, so you won’t miss a thing! You definitely need to follow Hannah at Inspired Sparks too, because she is posting all kinds of awesome videos to teach kids about science, crafts and cooking.
Leave a Reply