I am THRILLED that so many of you in our Facebook Group and Facebook Page loved this How to Make a Personalized Easter Bunny Tutorial, so I have put together another simple tutorial to teach you how to merge multiple photos together! We will make a photo of your kids with the Easter Bunny (like the one below), but you can apply the same technique to any photos that you want to merge.
- Download CyberLink’s PhotoDirector App here on your mobile device (you do not need to upgrade to the premium version, the free version will work just fine for this tutorial!).
- Next, gather a photo of your kids, a photo of an Easter Bunny and a pretty background. Please make sure to only use photos that you have permission to use (or that are marked as being free to use and edit), like the following photos that I used.
- Click on “Edit”
- Select the photo of your kids.
- Scroll to the right on the menu bar at the bottom of the screen and click on “Cutout” (as seen in the photo below).
- From here, you will highlight all of the image that you want to cut out, which will be placed into your final image. So you want to highlight all of the details of your children and their clothing. You can select the size of the brush (as shown in the photo below), as well as zoom in and out on the photo, to get as detailed as you want.
- As you can see, when you drag your finger over portions of your kids, it will turn red. Everything that is red will ultimately be “cut out,” while everything not in red will be left behind. So keep highlighting portions of the photo until everything that you want to “cut out” is red.
- Once everything you want to merge into your final photo is highlighted in red (like the children in the photo above), click on “Cut.”
- You will see the photo of your kids with a transparent background, like below.
- Click the check in upper right corner to save the cutout as a sticker.
- Select “no” on the pop-up that asks if you want to add a background image, because we don’t want to add a background image just yet, since we need to make a cutout of an Easter Bunny!
- Go back to the starting page of the CyberLink’s PhotoDirector App.
- Select a photo of an Easter Bunny (like the one in the top of this post) and cut it out to create a sticker, just like you did above for your kids.
- Go back to the starting page of the CyberLink’s PhotoDirector App, and click on “Edit.” Select your background photo.
- Scroll to the right on the menu bar at the bottom of the screen and click on “Sticker.”
- Click on the green duck icon sticker to see all of the stickers you have made (as shown in the left hand side of the bottom menu bar in the photo below).
- Click on the “sticker” of your kids and on the “sticker” of the Easter Bunny to add it to your background.
- Use your fingers to pinch and “pull apart” each sticker to adjust the size, and to drag your stickers to the right place.
- Click on the check mark in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on the “disc” image in the upper right hand corner, right next to the 3-dotted-line, to save it (as seen in the photo below!).
And you will have the most fantastic photo of your kids with the Easter Bunny, even during a quarantine from Coronavirus!!! Now the most fun part… share it with your kids and post it on Facebook! Make sure to include a link to this page so that your friends can make one for their kids too! And do not forget to join us in our Facebook Group and Facebook Page, so that you won’t miss any fun stuff!
Leave a Reply