I love sharing a good deal!!! Since it is DIY craft week at our virtual camp, I couldn’t help but share this AMAZING sale for a 3-pack of Elmer’s Glitter Glue! I have never seen the glitter glue at this price, so I’m buying four sets (one set for each of my kids)!
You can use this glitter glue for so many things, including DIY slime! We recently made these 6 edible slimes, but will make traditional slime using glue shortly, so stock up while you can get glitter glue for this price!!!
Craft Classes for Kids
We had so much fun teaching cooking classes for kids last week, and love this week’s virtual camp theme of crafts for kids! Don’t forget to join our Facebook group to see our live classes and follow us on Pinterest, so you won’t miss a thing! You definitely need to follow Hannah at Inspired Sparks too, because she is posting all kinds of awesome videos to teach kids about science, crafts and cooking! Here are the links for the other craft classes we have done thus far, in case you missed any:
- How to Make Envelopes (the perfect way to get your kids excited to write!)
- Tissue Paper Flowers (these HUGE flowers make awesome decoration and are so fun to make!)
- How to Make a Face Mask at Home (so easy that your kids can sew it themselves)
- DIY Face Mask “Ear Saver” with Rainbow Loom Bands (this will be THE back to school item of the year!!!)
- How to Make Flower Bracelets (all you need is tape!!!)