Paint by sticker books are an awesome way for kids to practice identifying numbers while having tons of (NON-MESSY!!!) fun! I’m picking a few up to use as prizes for our chore chart game, and a few extra for “just because” gifts for some friends! Because honestly, who doesn’t need a little extra joy these days?! Below are links to the HOT deals, but grab them fast before the prices go up!
1. Unicorns & Magic (includes GLITTER stickers!!!)
My girls will absolutely LOVE this Unicorns & Magic Paint by Sticker book!
2. Zoo Animals
Our zoo just recently reopened! This Zoo Animals: Paint by Sticker book is the perfect activity for a zoo / animal themed day of fun!
Which will you be ordering? Be sure to let me know by dropping a comment in our Facebook Group!!!
Craft Classes for Kids
We had so much fun teaching cooking classes for kids last week, and love this week’s virtual camp theme of crafts for kids! Don’t forget to join our Facebook group to see our live classes and follow us on Pinterest, so you won’t miss a thing! You definitely need to follow Hannah at Inspired Sparks too, because she is posting all kinds of awesome videos to teach kids about science, crafts and cooking! Here are the links for the other craft classes we have done thus far, in case you missed any:
- How to Make Envelopes (the perfect way to get your kids excited to write!)
- Tissue Paper Flowers (these HUGE flowers make awesome decoration and are so fun to make!)
- How to Make a Face Mask at Home (so easy that your kids can sew it themselves)
- DIY Face Mask “Ear Saver” with Rainbow Loom Bands (this will be THE back to school item of the year!!!)
- How to Make Flower Bracelets (all you need is tape!!!)