Rimmel Provocalips has the staying power to last for 16 hours, and 2k+ reviews to back up the claim! Someone even used this exact shade (“Kiss Me You Fool”) on her wedding day and said it held up great the whole time, even after their first kiss! The Rimmel Provocalips lipstick is double-sided. You apply the color first, let it dry for 60 seconds, and then apply the shiny gloss! It is like getting two products in one!!!
The hot deal is for the color “Kiss Me You Fool,” but if the Rimmel Provocalips Lipstick is as good as the reviews, I will scoop up more colors for sure!!!
More Hot Deals!!!
Make sure to join our Facebook group so that you don’t miss any of the hot deals that we find!!! Here are some more Amazon sales to checkout too!
- Flexzilla Garden Hose (50 Ft!)
- Nabisco Oreo, Chips Ahoy & Nutter Butter 56 Snack Packs
- Zippo Refillable Hand Warmers
- Bubly Sparking Water
- Westcott Magnifying Ruler
- Noot Kids Headphones & Microphone Headsets
- Paint Pens (amazing for decorating glass, canvas, rocks, ceramic & EVERYTHING!!!)
- Brain Quest Workbooks (PreK – 6th Grade)
- Scientific Explorer Perfumery STEM Kit
- Bostitch QuietSharp 6 Electric Pencil Sharpener
- Boon Bento Lunch Box
- Human Body Activity Book
- INCREDIBLE Inverted Umbrella
- Klutz Lego Chain Reactions Science & Building Kit
- Snap Circuits Electronics Education Kits
- BIG Preschool Workbook (PLUS, Kindergarten Workbook)
- Fly Swat Sight Word Game
- Paint by Sticker Books
FREE Virtual Camp for Kids
Here are all of our (free!) virtual camps for kids, in case you missed any:
- “Back to Basics” Life Skills Camp
- DIY Craft Camp
- Cooking Classes for Kids
- Science Experiments for Kids
- Kids Entrepreneurship
- World Traveler (Kids Geography Camp)
Don’t forget to join our Facebook group to see our live classes and follow us on Pinterest, so you won’t miss a thing! You definitely need to follow Hannah at Inspired Sparks too, because she is posting all kinds of awesome videos to teach kids about science, crafts and cooking.